Jadon Sancho has reportedly spoken to the Borussia Dortmund board, to make known his position on the ongoing transfer saga involving him and a potential move to Manchester United.
According to recent reports, the 20 year old has told the chiefs at the Bundesliga club that he isn’t going to force a move away, as previously suggested by a section of media outlets, but he would be happy to join Olé Gunnar Solskjaer’s side should they want to sell him.
The winger is said to have been in touch with Solskjaer as well, and has agreed personal terms, but Dortmund are playing hardball, and are adamant they want at least £100 million for the Englishman.
United, are however, said to be confident a deal will be reached to sign the star before the October 5 transfer deadline day, as Dortmund will be forced to lower their asking price.
Manchester United have only signed up Donny van de Beek ahead of the season, and fans of the club are itching for more signings to be made.