Manchester United full-back Diogo Dalot is rated as the most valued in the list of the world’s most valuable right-backs among players aged 21 or under, according to Transfermarkt.
The Man United full-back is currently valued at €20m – two million less than the actual fee that the club signed him from Porto in 2018.
Other notable mentions on the list are Chelsea’s Reece James and Norwich City’s Max Aarons who both complete the top three behind Dalot, each valued at €15m.
Most valuable U21 right-backs in the world, as per Transfermarkt:
1. Diogo Dalot (Man United) – €20m
2. Reece James (Chelsea) – €15m
3. Max Aarons (Norwich City) – €15m
4. Sergino Dest (Ajax) – €12m
5. Pedro Porro (Man City, on loan at Valladolid) – €10m
6. Tomas Tavares (Benfica) – €8m
7. Jayden Bogle (Derby County) – €7m
8. Yan Valery (So’ton) – €7m
9. Mert Müldür (Sassuolo) – €5m
10. Yan Couto (Coritiba) – €4m
Diogo is yet to make any real impact at Old Trafford due to constant injury woes. He’s made only 32 appearances for the club ever since his move from Portugal.
The 20-year-old has missed the majority of the season with hip and groin injuries and only just returned to action last month.